Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday Status

Successful day - work is ahead of schedule. Move is planned to begin
Sunday sometime between 11am and 2pm if no problems are encountered
in completing the remaining work and weather permitting. Predicted
winds are approaching maximum allowable. If the move is delayed
after 2pm Sunday, then the move will be rescheduled for Monday.


Post a Comment

<< Home